Saturday, October 12, 2002

Today, I vacuumed and the vacuum made our room smell really bad! I just couldn't stand a dirty floor any more! So, we had to deal with the smell the rest of the afternoon! Yuck! It smelled like burning ickiness. I went to Lindy Hop, and danced for around three hours! It was so fun. I'm getting better, which makes it more fun. Matt asked me to dance twice! He's really good, so I learn something new from him each time. Camille and John bought a big pumpkin for us to carve! It's now in our closet for a while until it gets closer to Halloween and we can carve it without it rotting very quickly. We think it would be really fun to get a giant pumpkin for our dorm one year and carve it and put it out in front or something, though maybe it would get squished. I hope not, but some people are weird like that. It was really humid today. So my hair was really incredibly frizzy! It was rather annoying. Hopefully this one works! :) I miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home