Friday, October 18, 2002

It's a sad day this morning. Everyone is leaving! Actually, not everyone. Camille's mom just called to say she's arrived and is coming over! But Becca and Sarra said good bye this morning. Mandy left yesterday, and Talya will be around, but her family is here, so she won't be spending a whole lot of time with us. I made tentative plans to meet Lisa (we have writing together, and she does Lindy Hop too! She's really sweet.) for dinner on Sat. so that Camille and her mom can go to dinner by themselves. I also got an e-mail from Mike, and it sounds like he'll be around, so we might do something. It's been nice to have a rather quiet morning. I read the first section of Nickle and Dimed, it's really fascinating! It's about the minimum wage worker's struggles. It makes me glad and feel very lucky to be in college and to have had the life that I have! We went over to Mudd last night and found out how bad at pool I am. Grant and John tried to tell me it's all about geometry. Well, if it is, then I'm really bad at geometry too. :) Actually, it seems more about physics than geometry to me, but maybe that's just me. I had a really weird dream last night. It was something about my being an undercover agent, and no one knew, but it seemed so obvious that they should have figured it out, and my "mother" was evil and she was trying to work against me. It reminded me a lot of Alias, when I woke up, that is. Let's see, after midterms yesterday, Camille and I cleaned the room. We cleaned places that we decided hadn't been cleaned since the dorm was built! It was nasty! Like the top of the door frame, and there's the ridge of molding around the bottom of the walls. That still isn't clean, although I tried very hard! Yuck! But now most everything looks really nice. We'll see how long it stays that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home