Saturday, January 31, 2004

Wow, so Liz, one of my suitemates is leaving for Ireland on Wed. or Thursday! She got a job offer that she just can't refuse, she does Irish dancing, and she got an offer to tour Europe and Ireland as part of a dance group there. So she's leaving, and we'll know in a few days from then whether she'll be back or not! Pretty crazy! If she does sign the contract, she'll be gone for a year and a half..... so insane! And she has to get everything ready to be gone for that long in like five days. Because she just found out about this two days ago. It's really exciting, because it's the opportunity of a lifetime! I'm excited for her! And yet I really don't want her to go, because Liz and I get along really well. She's one of my favorite suitemates. So.... it makes me kind of sad if she won't be here for the rest of the semester. It's crazy! Anyway, things are going well. I went to the lindybinge last night, and it was crowded, but it was really fun. We had a good time. And then we stopped for chicken sandwiches on the way home, and food tastes sooooo good when you've been dancing for five hours or so! That was probably the best chicken sandwich that I've ever had. Anyway, that was good stuff. We're having a going away party for Liz tonight. Which should be fun. And then I'm going over to Ian's, he's doing stuff for the team. So that will be fun too! Anyway, those are the exciting things! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home