Saturday, September 06, 2003

Ha ha, well time did fly! I'm now finished with my first week of classes, moved into my dorm, and all that good stuff. I've been able to spend some time catching up with my friends, which was fun. They all had some interesting storied to tell about their summers. It's fun. We got together and played telephone pictionary last night! It was fabulous! There was one that I started that ended up being so funny Becca and I were both crying we laughed so hard! It was really really funny. I love that game! We watched a movie and played cards too. Matt taught us a new game called pyramid. I'll have to teach you all when I get back, if I can remember all the rules. I kept forgetting that the tens were special cards! It was pretty funny. I'm excited about most of my classes. The semester promises to be challenging, with all the work I'll have, and fun stuff that I want to do. Dance should be good, but I might have to go into the Gold Standard class, when I should be in Silver. Which is very intimidating! Although it would be fun to have a class with Jonah. And I know almost everyone else in there as well. But, I'm trying to convince Matt to take silver with me, since we need guys, he hasn't taken it yet, and he's like the only one I know who hasn't. Hopefully he'll come. We'll see. I've discovered that Pomona has some weird traditions, like in Frary (one of the dining halls) if someone drops a cup, everyone else downs their drinks and drops their cups too. And it sounds kind of cool, because it echoes because the ceilings are so high, but it's a little odd. I experienced that one first hand Wed. night. That was the second time I had eaten there that day! It's alright. It was under renovation last year, so I had never eaten there before. It has a really scary picture of Prometheus on the wall. And we've decided that if you replaced the smaller tables with four long tables and put a head table up, it would look like the Hogwart's dining hall in Harry Potter. Of course, you'd need to get rid of that mural too, but I wouldn't mind that at all! ;) Well, I should go do my work again. Talk to you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home