Friday, March 12, 2004

Well, it's spring break!! Yay!!!!! I'm free! And I'm done, with everything. As crazy as this week was, and it was insane let me tell you, I've finished everything, took the midterms, wrote the paper, demonstrated and went to speeches and danced and .... yipes. It's crazy! But now I have a week off. Kind of. We're headed to Arathi's, leaving in an hour. :) I'm excited. We'll be there until Wed morning, doing things like Hollywood and Santa Monica and things. And then we'll head up to Salinas for the last part of the week. Cathy's mom makes wonderful Irish food apparently, so it's exciting that we're going to be there for dinner on St. Patrick's day. And we're going into SF for a day to see the ballet, and spend a little time in the city. I'll be back on Sunday, when I have to finish learning All That Jazz, which is the routine I'm in for Chicago, and learn the Disco so that I can be ready to compete that when we go back to SF! Crazy! But... I know pieces of that one at least, and ... yeah. My arm is pretty and purple again... looks like I've been beaten, but it's just from the lifts again this morning. If this keeps up, I'm going to have a purple arm until concert! Hopefully it will stop bruising. That would be nice. Then I won't be afraid to move my arm when I'm wearing a tank top because it looks horrible. It's kind of funny though. No one else looks as bad as I do. I must just bruise really easy. :) It's fun though! Alright, must finish packing... I think I've got everything, and yes, I did remember to take a jacket. :) Write again sometime next week..... have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home