Wednesday, November 17, 2004

*frustration*

Can anything in my life go right? Ever?!

It's the day before we leave for Ohio, and I can't seem to do anything right in dance. PC and I ended up on the ground in the middle of the medley! Adam and I can't get things together for our individual events, Sandor and I haven't practiced anything in a week and a half, and I can't do my footwork right for the life of me. And I've had more people tell me to smile bigger than ever in my life. Gee, I wonder why I'm not completely cheesy smile the entire time?!

Registration sucks, they're trying to keep me from graduating by putting all the classes I need to take at the exact same time!

And I'm just trying to get things done and do them well. And everything's wrong.

You should probably take all of this with a grain of salt, since I'm way stressed over Ohio. There's just so much pressure. To do well. And I'm so frustrated. I just had to vent. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home