Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Published....

So sometime Spring semester of last year, to procrastinate doing some work, I filled out a random survey about Scripps for some guide about colleges. And, to quote Ian, moved on with my life.

Today, I got an e-mail from a woman from the Student's Guide to Colleges (or some such) saying that they're going to publish my answers, along with two other Scripps women's! This will go out in January, they're doing final editing, and needed to ask me a few more questions. Which I gladly answered. The main thing that bothers me is that I have no idea what I wrote in the first place! And I hope I didn't write anything stupid. Because I know I assumed that I wouldn't get chosen. Never assume things like this!

Anyway, it's kind of cool that I'll be published in a book that will go out in major bookstores all over the country. I'll have to find it when it comes out, and see what exactly I wrote. Hopefully it was well written!

So, the hope would be, in the next year, that I will be a published author of at least one scientific paper, and a portion of a random guide to colleges. That's kind of cool. Something to add to the list of accomplishments anyway. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home