Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Vegas and Video

So, I'm now 21, don't feel that much older, but hey, does one ever? And I can now say I have both drunk and gamboled in Vegas. My girls got me a mai tai, which was horribly strong, and I lost seventy-five cents (which is all I spent in the first place). So yes, I've done both, although probably not to the extent that one would assume. :) But, since I was still trying to kill myself by coughing up a lung, we went to bed before midnight. The show that we went there to see was absolutely incredible though. Cirque du Soleil's Ka. There really aren't words. It was great. They had a platform on hydraulics that was absolutely incredible. It could rotate, and go upright, and they did all kinds of things all over it, when it was vertical, at an angle... it was amazing! I highly recommend it. So so amazingly cool! We had a really good time. And we looked really hott. We even got some random guys asking us to marry them. We declined the offer. I'm saving myself for something better. ;)

Also, just in case you don't know, the video of our latin medley is up on the website. You have to download it at the moment, and the large version takes a while, but if you want to see us, it's worth it. :) We were really good. And it's a fun routine. Anyway, it's up at http://www.claremont.edu/org/ballroom/ohio/
And pictures will be there as soon as Adam gets more than just mine. :) Enjoy the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home