Monday, December 06, 2004

La La La La

So, everyone's either asleep or at class right now. And normally, I would be in class too, but we have a paper writing day today, so there isn't class. And I just finished doing some major editing on my paper, and it's much better. But now I need to take a break, and I really want to talk to people, but there's no one to talk to. So I'll write, because I keep meaning to, and haven't yet found time to.

I've been incredibly busy, lots of stuff due, and tests, and dance, and craziness. Last week was pretty insane. And I thought this week would be too. Everything's due on Wednesday, which is kind of stinky of them. But, it seems like it might not be as bad as I thought. I have my paper, which still needs some editing, but is definitely on the way there, and chem problem set is almost done, I'll finish that as soon as I'm done here, then all I have left is the chem lab. That's going to be the bugger. So, Friday, I spent five hours in lab. The last hour and a half or so of this was doing calculations. Apparently I can't do calculations right for the life of me, because Troy and I would do them, and then Prof. Mock would tell us there was something wrong, so we'd go back and fix what she had thought was the problem, and then something else would be wrong, so we ended up doing the same calculations about five times. And it was awful. And by the end I was so frustrated I was going to cry. It didn't help at all that I had to get down to the ballroom because I was in charge of the dance party that was happening that night. But yes. Incredibly frustrating. I'm not looking forward to writing up that lab, but, I will do it. And it will get done, not a problem. So, anyway, except for finals that's all I have left, and I thought it was so much, and now I'm thinking I may actually have some time left over. Which would be awesome!

We had a really fun weekend. We had a performance for the CGU staff on Friday during lunch, which was fun, although it made things a bit more stressful. There was the dance party on Friday night, and that helped make me happy again. Dance is always good for that. That's why I do it. :) Plus, you can't stay unhappy for long when you've got Chris and Andrew making snowmen to put on the walls. It was so funny! There was a guy from UCSB there, randomly. He was really good, and that was cool! So hopefully he'll come back again. Ian came down and danced with us, which was really fun! It's always really good to see him. And he's still so good. I'm so impressed. I want to stay that good when I graduate! Sat. was the last day of lindy for the semester, so that was sad, but a lot of fun. Dan and I taught the lesson, and then there were quite a few people who stayed to freedance this time, so that was excellent. Sat. night we had a MOB. which we stayed at for a while, but a lot of people were tired from dancing the night before, so we left, and apparently they ended early, I was told. But we had fun at that too. So yes, lots of dancing, which was awesome!

Anyway, it's sad that the semester is ending. It seems like there should be more time. And yet, we've accomplished so much! Time goes amazingly fast when I'm down here. It's insane. But, got to go finish work and then spend time with all these wonderful people I won't see over break. Have a great Monday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home