Thursday, December 09, 2004

Procrastination

So, I should probably be studying, but this was much more fun! And I'm amused, because I always seem to get the same one no matter what test it is. Guess I'm just really helpful!





You Are the Helper



2




You always put on a happy face and try to help those around you.

You're incredibly empathetic and care about everyone you know.

Able to see the good in others, you're thoughtful, warm, and sincere.

You connect with people who are charming and charismatic.




And true to form:





Your Element Is Water


A bit of a contradiction, you can seem both lighthearted
and serious. That's because you're good at going with the flow - but you also
are deep. Highly intuitive, you tune in to people's emotions and moods easily.
You are able to tap into deep emotional connections and connect with others.
You prefer a smooth, harmonious life - but you can navigate your way around
waves. You have a knack for getting people to get along and making life a little
more peaceful.




So, I always said I was an alien.... now I know where I'm from! ;)





You Are From the Moon



You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.
You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.
You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.
Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).
A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.




Anyway, I'm amused. Those are the only good ones though, so I'm done. But it was fun while it lasted! Off to study until the social....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home