Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Concert and the Like

So it's been a while again. But you'll have to forgive me. Things got a little insane in the busy department. We had tons of major papers due, and then getting ready for Concert just took up a lot of time as well. Mommy, Daddy and Kari all came down this year, which was really exciting. I wish we had gotten to spend more time together, but it was really really good to see them! I miss them a lot.

Anyway, Concert went pretty darn well. At least Friday and Saturday it did. Friday Ian and Ashleigh came down, which was lots of fun because they were just really loud and enthusiastic, and so the entire audience was as a result, which is always awesome. Saturday, was the most amazing performance. I think it was the quietest audience we had, but it was just a really amazing show. We did an excellent job. Sunday was awful, which was really sad because that was the day they ended up doing the actual real filming. (One of the cameras went out on Saturday, so they decided to film again and use Sunday's performance, which was really a bad idea.)

My solo was tons of fun! Everyone seemed to enjoy it a lot, which was really nice because we did work hard on it. The boys were amazing, as always. They really made the routine. So much fun! And, we got to wear the cupcake dresses. Since we couldn't run around in them backstage because the skirts were just too huge, I ran around in everything but the dress, and thus earned myself a nickname of Naked Katie. I was so amused. Everyone else was too, because everyone else had a routine before the Viennese to be dressed for. Too much fun.

I've put some of my favorite pictures below, there are of course, lots more. But yes. Good times, lots of fun. And amazing dancing, especially by our seniors. Oh I'm going to miss them so much next year! But I shall not cry now. Not yet.


Jessica, me and Troy before the show... I got the nickname of Naked Katie for this outfit. Posted by Hello


Marguerite - Waltz (Just an absolutely gorgeous picture) Posted by Hello


Nobody But Me - Foxtrot (I'm back left) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home