Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Easter & Research

Easter was fabulous! There was no asparagus this year though, sadly. But the rice pilaf was fantabulous as always! Sooo good. Sarra's dad is an amazing cook. We had leg of lamb, which was really good too. He barbecued it. Yummy. Good food, good company, Ian came down again, which was fun. And we had a really good time, although it was a little tight getting back in time for rehearsals that we had scheduled, and we even made them later on purpose. It was just too nice to be off campus. And it was a gorgeous day too.


The dinner table. Notice the napkins... ;) Posted by Hello

This picture isn't really necessary, but it was so cute I had to post it anyway!

The boys on Easter. Posted by Hello

But, it's back to the insanity of classes and work. I feel like all I ever do is research anymore. Searching for literature on different topics. I'm working on one experiment, and I'm trying to get started finding the literature for another project for methods, and it's just a little insane. That class is so crazy! But, I'm doing decently well so far, so I've just got to keep it going. Get through this really crazy month when we're gearing up for Concert and every class seems to think lots of work is the way to go. *shakes head* I don't want to do any more! Blah. Anyway, back to work... should start writing up some of this research I've done...

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, research is bad. you should dance more.

./4 n G3L/ (who else?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home