Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Insanity!

So, I haven't posted or written or anything for a while because I've been incredibly busy! I spent the entire weekend doing work it seems. And even though that's not true (I spent Friday afternoon playing bridge, and then Friday night with the dance party and did lindy for two hours on Sat. and rehearsal for two hours on Sunday) it seems like it. But, I certainly got a lot done. And that meant that I didn't completely stress and freak in the last two days when I had tons of stuff due. It was a little crazy, I had the discussion and another assignment for Methods due on Monday plus a chem problem set. Then Tuesday I had a formal lab, a prelab, and a page-long stats results write-up due. Today I had a major exam in my Methods class. That class is too crazy, there's always so much intensity and things going on. It just needs to die. But anyway, yes, so lots of studying for the exam and lots and lots and lots of writing. Which takes a lot of time. *sigh*

But, it's over. It was not happy today though, because we got out of physio psych late, so I had to hurry across campus to get to Methods, and when I got there, right at 1:15 which is when class starts, there are already people working on the exam. Totally not fair! According to Danielle, people had started before 1:10. But anyway, the exam took until 2:40. The entire class with the exception of three people were still writing ten minutes after class had ended. It was soooo long! And I had spent the entirety of my noon class taking notes, then going straight to the longest exam ever! My hand is dead. I don't even know why I'm typing. I should go do something that doesn't involve my hands at all.... except that that's kind of hard to find. Oh well. I'll live. Prof. Wood commented that they had apparently underestimated the time it would take us to write things out. APPARENTLY! *shakes head* Hopefully I did well. I studied enough, I knew everything I was supposed to, but I could have spent probably another 45 minutes writing. By the end I spent only 10 minutes on the last essay because I didn't have more time than that. I know I could have done a better job. But it wasn't worth as many points, so I don't feel as bad, but still. Perfectionist... you all know me. *angel face*

But yes, so insanity is ... well, not quite over, I have to re-write my entire methods paper over the weekend. But, at least that's the only major thing for next week that's due so far. *sigh* This semester is so work-heavy. I dislike. Make it go away please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home