Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Medals

So, medals exams happened last Wednesday. It was a rather crazy stressful day, for many reasons. But I think the fact that I couldn't stress over the dancing was a good thing, because I just got out there and danced. It went really well actually. Except that the floor was slippery and I slipped in the paso. Oops. Ah well, what can you do? I recovered rather well I thought. But he didn't let me finish the rumba routine! Which made me nervous, and a litle mad because the sliding doors were coming up, and I had worked really hard to make them good, and I didn't get to do them! Also because rumba is my worst dance of the latin dances, and so I was worried that I had done it really badly, even though it felt pretty good. Turns out, my highest score was in the rumba. It was crazy. I got High Honors. So did Becca on her Standard medals, which is awesome. And Paul did too, which is great because I was dancing with him, and it's always wonderful when your partner does well. :) Congrats to the other two. You guys are amazing! I still can't believe I high scored in rumba. He must be insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home