Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Happy Day!

Today I got my computer back! (It was at Best Buy for four days getting its hard drive replaced, because it decided it needed to almost die. Not cool. Fortunately, got most everything off of it. And now I have 20 more gigs of space that I have no idea what I'll do with.)

Also, it's pouring rain, which I do not enjoy at all, but my rain boots are awesome, and keep my feet completely dry, so that is happy.

But most importantly, I will be done with my thesis participants at 10pm tonight!!! I am so incredibly excited. Then comes the hard part because no one has ever done analysis before, not even my advisor. But, that comes later. For tonight, I am very very excited to have both a computer, and be completely done with scheduling other people. Now it's all my own time, whenever I want to do things. Plus, it's one more step on the way to completion of the thesis. Yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home