Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hell Week

OK, so, I wasn't in a show, although it felt a little like I was. Last week was incredibly stressful. I was running thesis participants at least one a day, and realizing that if I don't run at least 2 a day I'm never going to get them all finished in time. This was the first week of running them, so I also wasn't very used to spending two hours per participant in the lab. I also had a paper due in my classics course, and reading. And to top it all off, I had 17 papers to edit for Methods, which each took me at least an hour to read. So on top of my already crazy schedule, I had 18ish hours of papers to edit. It was absolutely insane. I finally finished them Friday at 2. But about all I did besides eat and sleep and go to class was edit papers. I did dance a little, but stories about that to come. :) I just had to share the horrbleness of stress that the week was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home