Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bold Ariel 16

So, apparently there's a hot key in Word, or set of them rather, that allows you to select an entire paragraph and change the formatting around. I didn't know this. And so, when I was on the phone trying to select a word, instead, my entire paragraph became huge, bold, and a totally different font. I of course was thoroughly surprised, and thought this was absolutely hilarious. I laughed for several minutes, so hard that Sandor couldn't even understand what I was saying when I was trying to explain what had happened. So, somewhere in the realm of the shift, control, and left arrow key, there is a combination which will change your formatting around. Good luck explorers. ;)

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, when I read the title of the your post, I thought it was going to be about a sci fi movie or something. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home