Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Job For Meeeeeee!!!!!

I got hired by the Stanford lab. It's awesome. I went in today for their pizza party, and then spent the next two hours getting inundated with information. It was a little too much to take in all at once. But I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. They're all pretty awesome people. Now it's a matter of finding an apartment and transportation so that I can get to the lab whenever they need me 24/7. But I only have to work 40 hour weeks, so if we do weekends or nights, we can take partial days off. Which is awesome. So yeah. It should be fabulous I'm really excited to start getting actually trained. I might not get trained on the scanner until August though, which would be sad because I couldn't help with scans until then, but, I will get trained at some point. And for now I can concentrate on learning how to analyze the data and keep the study running that's in progress. But yeah. Happy happy day!

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to be employed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home