Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Well, it's a bit late now, and there's so much to say! I've had traumatic experiences with rain in Southern California! But today was great! I'm not sure why, just everything went well! Classes were good, I got my psych. exam and paper back. A 99.5% on the exam, and a 48/50 on the paper. Not bad. :) Dance was fun! We were learning polka! I danced with Ian for quite a while! It was fun because he's a good lead, and he was having fun with polka, because it's kind of a silly dance, so we had fun together! Orchestra was good too! We just sightread through the new pieces! They are definitely going to be challenging! But Steve and I had fun, and we got out an hour early! That was interesting! Steve was definitely encouraging of my taking math up at Mudd, and I think I'm going to see the professor tomorrow who will tell me whether I can do what I want to do! Hopefully it will all work out! Anyway, I'll have to write about the rain later! I miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home