Monday, January 10, 2005

Confused yet?

So, I was listening to the radio on the way up to the UW today, and on the way they said that a helicopter from the Lincoln had crashed in a rice paddy over in the tsunami devastation area, and that they were treating the two dead crewmembers for minor injuries. I was a little confused, needless to say.

It's almost as bad as when the little ticker tape at the bottom of the TV news broadcast said that ocras had been spotted in Puget Sound. I mean, okra plants (albeit spelled wrong) in the middle of the Sound would be something to talk about, but probably not as cool as orcas, which is what they really meant to say.

But I really do have to wonder about those two cewmembers who were being treated for minor injuries. If they just had minor injuries, what did they die from? And why were they treating them if they were dead? Obviously I'm missing some crucial information here. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home