Friday, December 17, 2004

Endings...

Wow, another semester has ended. It honestly feels like I just got here a couple weeks ago. And yet, I can look back on a whole heck of a lot of stuff that got done in between September and now. It's amazing. But sad, because it means I must leave my twin, and my friends here, and my life, and go away. It'll be really nice to have a break. I just really wish there were a time when we could all be here without school work. Just be here with each other. And we never have that time. It's really quite sad.

I stomped the cellular guts out of my bio exam like Kitri and I decided I would. I had studied for three days, I'm not surprised. But it only took me an hour and a half. I was impressed with that. Shortest final ever, I think.

So, done with finals, done with packing, my room is clean! And wonderful. And now, it's time to play I think. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home