Monday, February 21, 2005

Princess!

I get to look like a princess on Friday! I'm soooo excited! I actually jumped around and cavorted in joy when Chris told us what we get to wear when we perform the Viennese at the dance party on Friday. We get to wear the huge white crushed velvet dresses that must weigh like ten pounds apiece because their skirts are so full, but I love the way they look. I've wanted to wear them ever since I saw them in the video from two years ago. And we'll probably get to wear tiaras. And maybe the white gloves. And I'm going to be a princess! It's going to be so amazing! I promise promise that I will take pictures, because we won't be wearing these dresses in Concert, so I get to wear them once, ever probably. And this is it! Soooo excited. And I probably shouldn't be because everyone who's worn them didn't like them. But they're so pretty. I'm just weird. But exciting! :)

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Katie said...

He he! Hitting Adam with the skirt of the princess dress is funny. It's just as good as I thought it would be! Heavy heavy crushed velvet that spins forever! And according to Adam I was "heavy this morning" because of the added weight of the dress. I think he's calling me fat. ;)

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home