Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Done

Well, it's all over. Everything. It's kind of insane, and a lot sad. I went to graduation on Sunday for Pomona, saw my friends from there graduate, which is most of my friends. Especially the boys. I'm going to miss them so much. It was a pretty nice ceremony, but the speaker wasn't that impressive. Hopefully our graduation will be better. We'll see.

Anyway, life goes on, I'm living in Alan's house, with Sarra who will be here for the next three weeks, which is wonderful. It's going to be rather sad and lonely when she leaves I think. But we're cooking for ourselves, things seem to be going pretty well. I've got everything ready in the lab, so now we just need some participants, and it's time to start working on that. But not today. I've found that if I keep myself busy enough, I don't have to think about all the sadness that happened in the last week. Like, dancing with Andrew for the last time, playing jenga with my seniors for the last time, eating lunch at Quiznos in the Village with Sandor.... so many things, and I miss them already. No idea what I'm going to do next year. Even Chris is worried about how many good dancers we lost this year. It makes me even more scared. Chris doesn't get worried. I'm afraid we won't get to go to Ohio. And it's my senior year dang it. I mean, I guess I've had more than my share, having two national championships, but still. My senior year!

Meh. Anyway, dial-up connection at Alan's is awful, it takes like five minutes to load a webpage, so I've got my computer here at school in our lab, so I won't be online very often, but I like the connection so much more. Cell phone is the best way to reach me. I'll have that with me all the time, whether I'm at Alan's or in the lab. Anyway, I hope things are going well for the rest of you, and that you don't have nearly as many sad things as I do. And hopefully it's sunny wherever you are. Have fun everyone, I shall try to do the same...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home