Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Weekend

Well, this weekend was lots of fun! Ian came down, and Sarra made a fancy dinner, which was very good. We played Carcasonne, another strategy game involving farms and buildings and resources, but it was a lot of fun! I lost, as always. But it was enjoyable anyway. Then we introduced Ian to Firefly, which he seemed to thoroughly enjoy. And it was so exciting to create another convert. :) Yay for Firefly! Soooo much wonderfulness.

Anyway, Ian's doing well. He's getting a boat, a 12 foot sailboat apparently, and I'm supposed to find my way up to Santa Barbara later in the summer so that we can go sailing. Which is exciting! I've never actually been sailing. Although I do like boats, so that'll be really fun. Plus, it's Ian, anything with him is fun. :)

We also saw the newest Star Wars movie, and it's so much better than the last two. So much! More like Star Wars, although I still like the originals best. It's better. And it was definitely visually appealing. So that's good.

Our computer program for the EEG lab is working again, so I ran Sarra as a participant today, and everything worked really well, so that's excellent! It means I can actually start bringing in people again, which is great!

Anyway, I think that's the latest! I miss you all! But hopefully I'll talk to you soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home