Monday, July 18, 2005

The Traitor!

So, Justin is going to start teaching and working with Wes over at UC Irvine.

As of now, he forfeits all rights to call himself a true member of CCBDC. ;)

But, as it stands, it's an awesome opprotunity for him, and even though he's off to work with the enemy, maybe we can use him as a spy, or something. But I know that he really wanted to keep dancing, and since he's living in Irvine, well, working with the team there is the place to do it. And I'm sure he'll do really well for them. It'll be interesting though, with Irvine our toughest competition, if this tips the balance a little farther in their direction. We shall see.

Anyway, we shan't shun Justin, he's awesome, and certainly welcome to come and visit again, it's just fun to tease him about consorting with the enemy. :) But I do hope that things work out well for him, and I'm excited to see what choreography he'll come up with for his five couples. I wish him much luck and good dancing, but not quite as good as ours. ;)

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh well that's what i called him when he mentioned the possibility weeks ago. good to know i'm not the only one. :p my current warning is "don't be like jerry rice!"

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Katie said...

*chuckle* I too am glad to know that I'm not the only one calling him a traitor. I would have felt bad then, although I really think it's quite appropriate, given the situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home