Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm a Jinx!

If you ever run for office, or want to win something that requires people voting for you, don't let me vote for you! I think I'm cursed to cause whoever I vote for not to win. John O'Hurley should have won Dancing with the Stars last night! He should have! He was the most consistant, and the most amazing on the show. And Charlotte was good too! Erg! The only thing Kelly had going for her was her sexuality. And I guess that was enough. *sigh* Anyway, the point is that I finally voted online for John and Charlotte, and they lost! It is very sad. They were ahead, until I voted. So don't ever ask me to vote for you for anything. It's a bad idea.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a reminder my dear niece you did help with my election campaign and I won - twice - by popular vote. So a jinx = no way. They should have won - sad, sad sad...

Your loving Aunty

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alec Mazo = Matt Livianu on acid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home