Monday, July 11, 2005

Free shirt!

I finally own a Lindygroove shirt. After three years of meaning to buy one, and not ever actually doing it, I finally have a shirt. And for free! The funny thing is that the shirt was actually Ian's to begin with. Yes, it's a women's shirt in neon pink. And Ian actually wore it (for about ten seconds), it was absolutely hilarious, and I was wishing so much that I had a camera with me! It would have been the greatest picture ever! For those of you who weren't there, it would have looked something like this:

Ian in a very bright pink shirt that only comes about halfway down his chest, with his arms above his head in victory pose yelling: "Yeah for free shirts!" It was absolutely amazing.

I ended up with the shirt because Ashleigh wouldn't trade him for the guy's style black shirt that she had caught. She didn't want the pink one. So I got a free shirt, many thanks to Ian! And every time I wear it, I shall have to think of him in the shirt as well. Sooo funny.

On a side note, Lindygroove is only 4 years old. I've been going for three years, not consistantly, but going nonetheless. That's crazy! I've been going there for almost as long as it's been in existance. I had no idea, I would have thought it was at least seven. But no, I'm an old experienced member of LG. ;) Hah.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Might not have been pretty, per se, but it was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home