Thursday, June 30, 2005

He he

So, watching Dancing with the Stars last night, John O'Hurley said the most awesome thing ever! In their little blurb about the Paso, he said: (I will admit it's not quite word for word, but as best I can remember) "I fought the bull, my job is done. Now someone go pick up the woman and the cape."

Soooo amused. Ahh, gotta love paso.

I'm going to Bronwyn's birthday party tomorrow, it's a fancy cocktail party, so I get to break out a pretty dress to wear. It should be lots of fun, I'm excited. Then it's off to Sarra's parent's house for the weekend. I'm going to miss being around family a lot. But, at least I'll have people I know to be with. It will be nice. And I have to be back to run a participant at 9:30 Tuesday morning. Crazy! Why did I schedule her then?! Silly silly. Ah well.

Have a very happy Fourth of July everyone! Spend happy times with your families for me. I miss you my lovely family. I shall talk to you this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home