Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The 4th

Well, it was a good weekend, even if it was over a little too quickly. It went surprisingly fast actually.

Bronwyn's party was really a lot of fun! I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it really was just a fancy cocktail party, with no one getting drunk or craziness, and it was really very very nice. And yummy cake too! So that was a lot of fun. I got to spend that night at Sandor's dad's house, which is awesome, it's up in a woddsy area, and you can see so many stars! My bed was in a sunroom, which was fun, except there was a big tree so I couldn't see the sky. And it certainly got hot the next morning! But it was nice.

Sandor, his dad and stepmom and I all went to see Madagascar the next day. It was funny, not fabulous. Not something I highly recommend, unless you're dying to see something cute. But it was fun. Then I headed over to Sarra's parent's house.

I finished an entire book while I was there. Things were pretty quiet. Her dad was grading tests, and Sunday her mom was at church almost all day. But, we did get the bed on a new frame, and the plan was to get curtains hung, but the bed took too long. Sandor was teasing me, telling me all I'd gone there for was to do chores. Not true! But at least if I'm there eating their food I can be helpful. :)

It was a really nice weekend. I didn't get to see big fireworks on the 4th, which was sad. But, I got to see families setting off lots of little ones, and a few of the big ones, so I saw some, and that was happy. It just wouldn't have been the 4th without fireworks. :) So yay!

And now I'm safely back in Claremont, scheduling participants and playing with their brains. Muahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home