Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blah

Well, it looks like I'll be able to get my files off my computer, with a lot of hassle, but who didn't expect that? Especially since my computer is so screwed up that it will no longer allow me to burn CDs, let alone anything else. So, flash drive it is, although it won't let me use my new one either. So, it's the long and tedious process of put as close to 128 MB of files on my little one as I can, shut down the computer since it won't allow me to eject the drive, put the files on the network. Restart the computer, and start process over.

From there the plan is to burn CDs, however that will only happen if they increase my network space so that I can put more than 180 MB on it. So yeah. We'll see how it goes. Probably won't be many posts until I get my computer wiped and working fully again. When I'm on the dorm computers, like now, there's usually not as much time to do things like post here. And with three huge midterms next week, not like I'll have much time to do anything but study much anyway.

We saw the standard medley dresses yesterday. It was funny because we all walked in and thought Oh. OK, this will be interesting. But after talking about design and jewelry and such things, we all decided that it will work out really well. And as long as the dresses fit everyone, we think they'll turn out really nicely. Cross your fingers for nice fit. :)

Anyway, must run off and start studying. Wish my luck with my computer, I'll need it. Have a good day everyone!

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you doing to the standard medley dresses?!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Katie said...

They're new standard medley dresses. The old ones are safe and sound and pretty. No worries. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home