Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Politics

Oh, there are crazy people in Washington. I cannot read this without laughing. This is from a candidate for County Executive:

Raising the living standard and quality of life. a) Grow the movie-making industry in King County. b) Increase free parking. c) Abolish height restrictions on buildings, and build into the sky so that more people can live close to where they want to be. People will drive less and destroy less wilderness.

I want to be in the sky! Especially when an earthquake hits and it all falls down. And of course, building into the sky will help there be less distance for people to travel around town... less driving. Right. Of course. *giggles* It's just so ludicrous I had to share.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the higher they go, the harder they fall - then we as taxpayer's get to pay the bills, because they will sue the county for faulty land use and so forth. It must be the air up hear that goes to peoples heads or the brains rust with all the rain ---we are warshitonians!!!!

Aunty

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Well, it's stopped the spam, and I don't have another way of doing it. If you can fix it so that registered users don't have to type the silly things, then I'll take it. But I have to type them in too at the moment. I know it's annoying, but the spam was worse in my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home