Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Holidays and Oregon

Well, I'm in Oregon for a week, and using a computer in the place I'm staying, so posts will be brief, if there are any more at all this week.

I had a great Christmas, my sister gave me a car. A 2005 Mustang. It's soooo awesome! I also got cute rainboots, which I am happily wearing all over the place. A certificate to Barnes and Noble, some very nice jewelry, and various other lovely gifts. It was fun. Someone said that women are like fish because they both like shiny objects. I was amused. But the car. I really can't get over it.

Unfortunately, as my sister is 14, she can't actually afford a car. So, I got a lovely drawing of one. It really is a nice piece of artwork. I'm very excited to hang it on a wall somewhere once I have the ability to transport it.

It was so stormy last night that the wind was blowing the large heavy plastic cooler off the deck. So we had to go and rescue it at 1:30 in the morning. And when I say we, I mean my parents. :) It was quite crazy. Needless to say, the waves were high this morning. But even so, we went out and walked on the beach. Only got chased by the waves once, but saw a young boy get all wet because he raced the waves and lost.

I lost the two games we played this afternoon spectacularly, so I'm on a losing streak. Neither the cards nor the dice were being nice to me. I got a Yatzee, but I couldn't get anything else. It was rather sad. But amusing to me nonetheless. At some point I just stop trying to win, and end up trying to lose. It's good times.

I'll be spending New Year's here, so if anyone is in the Seaside area, I would love to know. You should call me. Because I won't be back here probably. But, I hope you are all having fabulous holidays, and I'm sure I'll be back with more stories.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home