Monday, January 30, 2006

Bad !

So, Chris loaned me one of his best Standard CDs so that I could copy it and Paul and I would have songs to practice to on our own. Unfortunately, the original CD would not play on my computer, nor on Troys. It did play on Sarra's, so she tried making a copy of it. It took forever, and ended up getting so stuck it made her shut down her computer in order to get the CD out. However, it seemed to have actually copied most of the CD. So, I tried out the burned version, and all the songs are there. Which is awesome! So I went to rip the new copy onto my computer so that I have them somewhere permanent. And This is what came up on my screen: (keep in mind there are only 20 songs on the CD.)

The last song is Bad ! I should not be so amused. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big brother is watching you...

...and he's just letting you know what he thinks of your little music "sharing" endeavor...

Bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home