Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holiday Party

So, I spent all of my free time last week making a dress for the holiday party on Friday. I succeeded in finishing it on time. And it turned out quite lovely I think. So, here are some pictures. I only took one picture of the inside of the party, but it was quite impressive in scope. Each "room" had a theme. I decided to take a picture of Neptune's room for Kari. They even had a diver who hung from the ceiling and "swum" around the room. It was very very impressive. But, here are pictures! Enjoy!

Hmm, well apparently you'll all have to wait in suspense until the weekend, because I can't post pictures from work. There must be an extra firewall in the way. But, I will post pretty pictures this weekend! So keep an eye out. :)

Here is us at the party:


The Neptune room:



My dress:

4 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean you finally have internet at your apartment now?

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liar! There were no pictures.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I know. I failed. I'm still trying to get the pictures up, but no, I do not have internet at my apartment still. I'm stuck in the stoneage. ;) I do have a TV and a DVD player now though!

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Made from stone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home