Friday, June 30, 2006

Thank You Notes

So, I went with Sandor to his brother's wedding two weeks ago or so, which was fun. We got a thank you note very quickly actually, but I continue to be amused by it, so I thought I would share. First of all, it was addressed to Sandor Prater and Katy Not-Prater. Which I found highly amusing. I didn't sign my last name in the guest book, but, had they looked in the guest book they would have known how to spell my name. Even more entertaining to me was the inside, which read:
Dear Sandor and Katy,
First, Katy, I hope to high-heaven that I am spelling your name correctly.

Nope. But, no worries. Even the state of California can't get it right. You would think it shouldn't be that hard. But no. I just attract misspellings all over the place. :) Perhaps I'll start misspelling everyone else's name just to make up for it. Because we all know an eye for an eye is the absolute best way to fix things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home