Thursday, October 31, 2002

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope that you all have fun dressing up, or giving out candy, or whatever your plans for the day might be! :) I don't know what I'm doing yet, except that I will be giving out candy to little kids going through the dorms! Which will be really fun! We wore our costumes again last night for the Halloween Candlelight Dinner, which was very fun! They had things on the menu like Roasted Heart, and Fleas and Eyeballs! It was very fun! And everything was all decorated! There were a lot of people who were not in costume though! We felt special! I also decided last night that I am going to double major in Astrology and Underwater basket weaving, with a minor in advanced bee-bee stacking. We were trying to figure out what kind of science I would like to do last night, and came to no conclusions! Although in looking at the course book, I am fairly close to a minor in Classics with the classes that I intend on taking. I'm going to go and see CP&R later to see if I can get an appointment to take their little aptitude test things. Hopefully that will help! It's kind of frustrating though, because I don't know what I'm doing, and I really need to figure it out! Especially for science, because those majors require so many classes! Like, we looked at the Physics major up at Mudd, and that would be virtually impossible for me to do at this point. I would have to take five Physics courses a semester, and add in all the ones for Scripps! Insane! I wouldn't do that anyway, Scripps has their own Physics major, but we were comparing. I'll figure it out eventually though. I thought about just staying in college forever and trying everything possible, but then I realized that it would be very expensive, and that would not be a good thing. So I won't do that. :) We learned how to Shag in swing on Sat. :) No, not like that. :) It's a different type of swing with really fast footwork! It's fun, but it's a bit crazy because your feet have to move so fast! There's another MOB on Fri. which is cool because we will get to wear our costumes again! :) Four times in one week! I think that's pretty good use of a costume! But they are so gorgeous, how could we not?! I think though that Camille and I might trade for Fri. night, because then it will look like we're wearing something different, since we already wore our dresses to the dance party, and a lot of the same people will be there again. I've been invited by three different guys though! It's fun! Well, not really invited per se, but they wanted to make sure I knew about it! :) I love all the dancing up here! It is fantastic and fun! Well, I better head off to class! Happy Halloween! :) Boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home