Friday, March 14, 2003

Well, let's see, the weather was gorgeous all week, and then true to the forecast, it's cloudy today, It's supposed to rain apparently. I'm hoping it won't! I'd rather not have a Seattle weather send off. Although, it wouldn't be a terrible thing. But, since Camille's at the beach, I don't think she would appreciate that very much! It's been a crazy week! Midterms, and homework, and stuff. I am so ready for break! I need some sleep! We went to Lindygroove last night! It was really fun! And Argentine Tango again, and Adam came this time. We're bringing in more guys, and this time, the ratio was closer, which was nice. :) Lindy on Tuesday was back again. That made me very happy! Almost everyone was there, so, that was wonderful! It's so weird when a little community is broken up like that for a while. It was very sad! I am so glad we can all see each other again! :) It's strange because we are a little community, and a little group of friends, and yet, we really don't hang out together. They aren't the ones who call and say, hey, let's do something tonight. Although I did do that Saturday night. It was fabulous! I think we should start eating together though! It would be fun! Because it's such a great group of people, and we only see each other maybe twice a week! Anyway, everyone's in the process of leaving. They're either gone, or they're leaving today, or maybe they're staying. There are a bunch of people from Mudd who are staying and going to Disneyland and fun things like that. Sounds fun! I realized that although I've been 45 minutes from Disneyland for how many months now? I haven't been! It's really sad! I need to get over there before I go home for the summer! Anyway, I fly out today! Yay! It will be good to be home again! Food that is home cooked is so good! The food here is good, but, it's just not the same! I look forward to seeing you all again soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home