Monday, January 20, 2003

Well, I am back at Scripps. It was a good flight back, a little bumpy, but not bad. I met two girls on the plane, one goes to Mudd, the other is a junior here at Scripps. It was fun to talk to them! When we got to Ontario, Beth, she's the junior, and I went down to get our luggage, and the carousel wasn't moving yet, so I went out to see if Sarra was driving by, and she was, just as I walked out there, of course, she had driven around four times already, because our flight was ten minutes late getting in. :( But, she was very happy to see me, and it was good to see her again too! She had had an awful morning! So, she shared that with me, while we stood around pretending to load stuff, and waiting for the carousel to start! It finally did, but my luggage didn't come, and neither did Beth's, and the carousel actually stopped moving, and then we got worried, but eventually it started moving again, and we got our luggage, and we managed to fit everything in Sarra's car, so that Beth could get a ride too. That was fun! ;) It worked out very well though. So, we got back, and I unpacked, and Sarra and I talked as I did, and then Mandy came in to say HI! It was good to see her again too! So we all went to dinner together, and just after we sat down and started eating, Jonah came in, and so he sat with us too, which was fun! He was enjoying the warm weather as well! It's 70 or 75 today! But Sarra says it's cold, apparently, a couple days ago it was 85! Oh, that would be wonderful! :) But the sun is great! After dinner, we watched Strictly Ballroom, which is a very cute movie! I like it! Then, Sarra and I went to the rec room, because it has a hard floor, and practiced what she learned in her ballroom lessons! I was doing the hips the complete opposite way on the cha-cha! I had the right idea, just the wrong way, so now I'm going to be practicing the right way so that hopefully I can change that quick before the auditions, although neither of us can remember how far into the semester the auditions were last time. So, we have to find out. Today, I have helped Meagan move into her new room, which was fun, I got my arm workout for the day! Carrying stuff down three floors, then over into the other hall. It wasn't that far, fortunately. But, she's very happy, which was good. I also bought books this morning, which was fun, but expensive! Wow! Hopefully they'll all be put to good use! Let's see, vacation was fun! I really enjoyed my visits back to Kentridge, it was good to see people again, and talk with my teachers! The dancing was fabulous! And if it's at all workable, we're going to be going in LA too! That should be interesting! But fun, if we go with everyone! :) It was good to spend a lot of time with my family! Not seeing them for four months was too long! It was a fun four months, but I missed them! But I'll see them lots now! :) Yay! Anyway, I need to go decorate my walls, and clean! Camille gets in at nine tonight! So I have a little while, but there's lots to do! As always! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home