Monday, November 25, 2002

Today is my birthday, and I am officially 19 now. While it has been very nice, I miss my family! This is the first time I've had a birthday away from you, and I miss you a lot. But I will see you very soon, which makes it easier to deal with. I got up early this morning, (which means about 8:10, it's so nice! :) ) so that I could do cool things with my hair, and then I did Mandy's hair in the twists for her, and someone had left roses and little birthday things on the board outside, and reasons why "we love Katie" I felt loved. They were very sweet. (I found out later that Talya did that) We went to breakfast, and they had warm chocolate chip muffins, and it reminded me of Mommy's chocolate chip scones, and that's probably what I would have had for breakfast at home. :) I've had Latin so far, and I have Psychology after lunch, but other than that, it's fun things, like dance and orchestra! Yay! Camille bought me sunflowers for my present! They are so pretty! But we couldn't figure out how to make them stand up, so they're in the trash can! :) I'll have to take a picture! The day is sunny, but a bit breezy, it started off cloudy though, and I was a little worried that it wasn't going to be nice, but it is! Yay! I'm glad! Hopefully the rest of the day will go as wonderfully as it has been so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home