Sunday, March 09, 2003

Wow, it's been a busy week, but the weather has been gorgeous! I've enjoyed it sooooo much! Especially since I got to be out in it for three days this week! It was wonderful! I love the sun! Yay! Let's see, it was just busy! There was lots of work to do, and then there was dance, and Thursday we went to Argetine Tango, which apparently happens every Thursday down at Pomona! So now we have a new thing to do Thursday nights, because it was really fun! I wasn't sure I would like it, because it looked like such a sketchy dance, on the video, but it's really really fun! Yay! So, along with Lindygroove, we could go to Argentine Tango on Thursdays, and some night when we don't have any work, hah!, we'll do both! So, Friday we took Sarra out for dessert, for her birthday which was Monday. It was really fun! We weren't sure whether she was mad or not at first, because the directions that we had took us really far out of the way apparently. But, Lisa and I are not from S. CA! We didn't know! But, she did really enjoy it, and appreciated the fact that we had done something classy for her. :) When we got back, we changed, and went straight to the MOB, which was very enjoyable! I appreciated the fact that I knew most of the guys there, because they asked me to dance, because they knew me, and that I could dance, and there were sooooo many girls there! It was crazy! It was an amazing turn out, for having done no advertising! Yikes! These are getting popular, which is cool in some ways, but, we really need guys! After the MOB, a bunch of us went to the Muddhole, and talked there, and it was really fun! It was a great group! Yesterday, Jonah and Ian and Talya and I got together, and played card games, and watched Strictly Ballroom, it was really fun too! I really like those guys! Yay! I had a fun weekend, with the exception of the math final, which I took instead of going to swing. Which I miss. Oh well, at least there was a MOB, so I did do some dancing this weekend! Anyway, this next week is midterms! Crazy! It's going to be really interesting! partly because I don't know if our Core midterm is even going to happen! We'll see! Anyway, I should go study. :) Talk to you all soon, probably, when I am home for break! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home