Monday, July 12, 2004

New and Improved Blog Posting!

So, I spent some time working on this thing today after posting, and here are the new and exciting changes that have been made:
Notice the shiny new titles that will be appearing on the posts.
If you click on the timestamp at the bottom of the posts, it will take you to a page for that post. There you can click "leave a comment" or something to that effect, so instead of writing me e-mails about my posts, you can now just leave me comments here! Please use it! It can be lots of fun, and I can reply too. :) Just remember that everyone else will be able to see what you commented. ;) Hopefully they work correctly.
Also, I shortened it up so that you don't have an increibly long scroll bar, so just the last three posts will be up on the blog. Hopefully that's better for you.
So, it's all shiny, updated, and hopefully user-friendly now! Write me a comment and let me know what you think! And yes, feel free to Oooo and Ahhh over my masterful blog-editing skills. (Because all I had to do was click a few buttons. ;)). Have a wonderful evening!

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so the shiny new titles still aren't working... I don't know what's wrong with them, but I'll work on that. :) We'll see if this works now!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Alright, so this is all pretty now, the titles are working. There have been lots of changes, but, I like it, and I think it's much easier now. Ignore my thing about going to a different page to comment, you can now comment straight on the first page by clicking, and just post as Anonymous and sign your name to it, since most of you won't have accounts here. :) Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home