Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Pants Continued....

I finished my wrap pants!! They are so awesome! I love them to death. And I'm so proud of myself, that with my limited sewing ability, I can create something without a pattern, or another pair to look at, and have it come out right and well. I'm going to wear them out dancing on Thursday, and it's going to be so much fun! :) And I have enough fabric left to make a skirt, so I'm going to! Again without a pattern. Go me go!

Last night was an awesome night. I'm so glad we waited to have Matt's farewell dance, since there were so many more people there last night than there were on Saturday. It was just so much more fun. It was Max's last night too. He's headed back to WSU, so there were two of them in the circle that I knew, so that was a lot of fun. I'm so bad at circles though! I can't get into them for the life of me! I collided with Emily because I moved to the wrong spot when Matt was trying to trade us, and then I just couldn't find the right time to go in to dance with Max, so he came and got me, which was cool. It was really funny. I just felt sort of inept, which is amusing in its own way. It was overall a really good night though. Although I'm so sad that I won't see Matt again until December. I'm glad he'll be back though. So glad. I shall miss him greatly. But it will be really interesting to see what the reaction of the guys at the clubs is when Emily and I show up without him for the next two weeks. We shall see what happens. Anyway, send happy thoughts to Matt on his way to Rochester!

I got another postcard! This one was from Tahoe. I feel so loved! From Troy; it was so nice of her to send me one! :) It made me happy. So very happy.

And now that I've expressed all my jubilation at the happiness of the day, I'm off to the Seattle Science Center to see Harry Potter on the IMAX! :) Wheee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home