Saturday, July 31, 2004

Day Off

So I had today off, this happens once in a blue moon! Because normally my days off are during the week, and then I have to go up to the U. And I didn't even ask for this one off! It's very exciting. Although what I did wasn't very exciting. I went to Kari's swimmeet, which, while it was fun to watch her swim, three events in about ten hours was a little too long in my opinion. I did, however, get a lot of reading done. And I'm thoroughly enjoying the Earth's Children series for the second time. It's fabulous. Hopefully the fifth one that I haven't read yet is just as good as the first four!
*minor rant* Boys are confusing! Especially boys who dance. I think they just have special ways of thinking that just don't make any sense whatsoever.
Poll: What do you think would be the best career for a double major in english and philosophy? The thing that makes the most sense to me is lawyer, because you need to be able to communicate your thoughts well and convincingly, and you need to know philosophy because that's what law is based on. But, what do you think? Mommy thought working in a museum or writing museum catalogs would be best, because you'd need to be able to write, and you'd be able to bring to bear a different take on the pieces than is normally written. But, what do the rest of you think? I'm curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home