Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Finals!

OK, so final of real doom, death and destruction is over. Was over yesterday morning. In the form of Chemistry.... so evil. I don't know why I'm taking this class! Except that I'm required to for the major. *sigh* The final wasn't quite as bad as it could have been, it was pretty bad though, so we'll see.

Neuroscience was this morning, it went pretty darn well I think, although we'll see, I've heard some nasty things about how they'll curve the class down if people do well. That would stink!

So, I've got a couple days off to get lots done before I leave on Saturday, and my bio final on Friday. Not too worried about the bio final, although I will be studying over the next couple days. But, I also get to do things like play freeze tag this afternoon, and watch movies and hang out with my friends. It's so sad that so many people are going abroad next semester. I mean, I really miss all the people who were abroad this semester, but it just seemed like an extension of summer with not seeing them, instead of next semester when I'm used to seeing them around here this year, and they won't be here anymore. It's sad. Although, perhaps it will just feel like an extended winter break... I have no idea.

Anyway, it should be a fun rest of the week! I love it when the college plans games for us. Freeze tag! I haven't played since I was a lot younger than now! I'm soooo excited! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home