Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sad and Lonely Blog

So, I feel very unloved, because no one has responded to my e-mail of a week ago saying I could stay with them during rehearsals. Maybe I'll just sleep in the ballroom. That would show them! Or, it would just mean I'd sleep in the ballroom...

On another note, my blog is sad and lonely because no one ever comments here. I know people read it, am I just not cool enough to warrant comments? Oh well. My blog shall continue on in its lonely existance, even if you don't comment on it.

I leave very very early tomorrow to go back to Claremont, rehearsals start at noon. I'm looking forward to it, it will be really good to see everyone. But, it'll also be back to the grind of normal school routine, which I'm not necessarily looking forward to. But, classes should be interesting, so that's good. Anyway, I'll write again when I'm back and settled. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh the life of the lonely blogger. We read, we talk, ok, we will write. Have a safe and wonderful trip sweetie. You are loved and adored!!!!

aunty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home