Sunday, February 06, 2005

In the News

In the news today, Ninja Rebels Told to Disarm and Get a Haircut, as stated in the headline of this article: http://www.swissinfo.org/sen/swissinfo.html?siteSect=143&sid=5517647

As slightly scary as the actual article is, the headline is highly amusing. Now, would anyone ever tell a pirate to disarm and get a haircut? Well, likely, but he wouldn't do it. And ninjas seem like they should be clean cut anyway. Who dares defy the ninja stereotype?! *chuckle*


Anyway, aside from that, I've played Hearts a lot this weekend. We didn't play bridge on Friday because Justin had work to do. So we played Hearts instead, which was a lot of fun. We also played again last night.

Sandor and I went out to dinner last night. It was really fun! We went to the Olive Garden, which I haven't been to in several years. It was delicious, as always, and the company was fabulous! I am such a lucky girl. He even changed his shirt so we would match colors. So cute. :)

We finished the entire first season of Scrubs! It was funny, we thought we had one more left, and started it and realized we'd seen it, and then were confused as to how we had actually finished them all. But I guess watching like six episodes in one night previously will do that. So we're on into the second season now, and it's just as fabulous! Sooo funny!

Classes are going decently well, Methods is intense, and three hours of it on Mondays is a little much for me. Last Monday I was really stressed when I got out of that class. I think it will be fine, I am getting things done for it, it's just... well, intense. And it doesn't help that Prof. Marcus-Newhall talks incredibly fast! But, I'm sure it will be a good class to have had, I just don't really like doing it at the moment. Ah well, I should go back to writing my introduction to my paper for it. I'll try to write again soon!

Make sure you don't run into any ninjas, and if you do, tell them to get a haircut if they haven't already. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home