Thursday, August 25, 2005

The 60th Wedding Anniversary Party

I am pleased to announce that my grandparents will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary later this year. I think that's absolutely amazing, and I wonder how many people of my generation will make it through 60 years of marraige. So, we (well, really, my mom and aunt and uncle) threw them a party last weekend, and it was lots of fun! Here are some pictures:


The entire family gathered for the occasion. Notice my really really tall cousins. Posted by Picasa


The happy couple, Don and Jean Greenfield, married for 60 wonderful years. (Wearing their medals for having travelled over 100,000 nautical miles on their many cruises.) Posted by Picasa


The original wedding photos. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK

We are declaring spam wars on Katie's website. If you don't belong - go away!!!!

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oddly, the tallness of your cousins was the FIRST thing I noticed, because I never thought of your family as VERY SHORT. But wow, in that phot, all of you are approaching munchkin stature. My kind of people!

-Vi

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Ha ha, yeah, my cousins, and my uncle, for that matter, make the rest of us look tiny.

We represent the Lullaby League, the Lullaby League, the Lullaby League. We represent the Lullby League, and we welcome you to Munchkinland. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home