Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Pre-Oregon Post

So, as the last post before I head off for a week in the wilds of Eastern Oregon, I leave you with some pictures to enjoy. :)

My sister will kill me for this one, but she just got her hair cut, and I think it's very cute.

Kari's new hairstyle. Posted by Picasa

And here are some pretty pictures of Scripps I took before I left that I cleared off my camera to make room for the new pictures that you shall have to wait a week to see.


Waterlillies in Seal Court at Scripps. Posted by Picasa


The waterlillies are surrounding the seal in preparation for a revolt. Then maybe we'll have to call it Lily Court. Posted by Picasa


Pretty. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is a shame when people spam blogs where they have no business. Who cares about your websites.......

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Katie said...

What? No one wants a Keylime cheesecake recipe?! ;)

Yes, it seems that within the last month there has been lots of spam. I'll have to figure out a way to keep it away. Any ideas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home