Thursday, October 20, 2005

Back

Well, I am back from break, and crazy as always. I have major projects coming up in all my classes, and a thesis presentation the first week of November. Insanity! So, lots of crazy work with those things.

The weekend was fabulous. Andrea and I drove up Friday afternoon, and when we got up north, it was gorgeous, the drive through mid-CA was boring of course, but at least we had good company. Sandor called just as we were starting to wonder if we were actually lost. Turns out we were in the right place, but it was amusing as I had both him and Andrea talking to me at once about different places and things.

The dancing on Saturday was fun. There were two really good guys besides the guys I already knew, and one really sketchy guy, whom I fortunately only had to dance with once. I had three guys comment that I wasn't "from around there was I?" I was amused. Because I definitely don't dance like I'm from there. Which is fine. But I'd like to learn. There was one girl who was absolutely amazing at blues. I wish I had the control to dance like her. I'd have to do a lot of work to get there though.

Seeing Sandor was wonderful. We had a really really good time. Including having lunch with Nana on Sunday. But we ended up breaking up Monday morning. Long distance was just too hard on both of us. But, we're still working things out, and we'll see how it goes. Neither of us wants to stop being friends, so I think it will work out well in that regard. But it's very very sad. I wish it had worked out, he's an amazing man.

Of course, the trip back was a little insane, and our mood was not helped at all by the weather, which decided it needed to rain so hard we couldn't see the car in front of us. There were so many cars flipped and run into the guardrails, up the hillside, and into each other, and yet I couldn't believe the number of people who were still driving recklessly. It was just insane. But, we made it back safely, fortunately.

And now I'm back, and working hard. Going to Justin's housewarming party this weekend, should be fun. But, must run off and do more work....

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

glad you had fun :)

./4 n G3L/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home