Friday, November 18, 2005

Whee!

OK, so, I know I haven't written in forever. Things have been really insane. There's been dancing, and not dancing, and classes, and projects, and realizing an application that I just found was due Dec. 1, so GREs, and registering for the other tests I need to take, and thesis, which I finally have a working program as of yesterday. But yeah, pretty much, insanity.

To make a long story short, the main story of this post is that I met this guy at LG named Jeff, whom Andrea introduced me to. Get this: he went to KentLake. Even better, his sister went to KR, and I knew her! She was a senior my sophomore year, but we were Chatelaines together, and she was awesome. I really enjoyed spending time with her. Well, so, Jeff and I talked for a while at LG, and then traded e-mails. We have since been e-mailing back and forth. And he's a stuntman/actor, and he's going to be on SciFi channel's Manticore, which is premiering Nov. 26th.


(Jeff is the one in the middle holding the lighted gun. This picture is from the trailor for the show.)

You should all watch. Mainly, I just think it's awesome that I know someone who's going to be on TV. But also that he's from home. Even if he did go to the rival high school. ;) Anyway, it's a very very small world.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Katie said...

So, I know the now 62000th most popular actor in Hollywood. :) I want to go around telling people this, but I believe they would just think I'm weird. Ah well. His popularity apparently increased dramatically after the movie. Good for him! I guess that's what taking your shirt off does for you. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home